The main benefits of Indoor Plant Pot are that it strains out the pollutant from interior of houses providing with fresh and pure air. It considerably reduces the dampness in the air, thereby releasing oxygen. Systematic investigation by NASA scientists have also proved that, if they are kept in the offices and homes, it expels out the harmful VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) which are present in rugs, fax, Xerox machines and cleaning machines. Research has also shown that they have beneficial affects on health.
- Plants usually lean towards the sunlight which makes them tilted to one specific side. So, for its neat growth regular changing the place of pot is necessary.
- Indoor plant pot requires proper dose of sunlight regularly, otherwise their growth may get stunted making them look fragile and colorless.
- Over watering to plants has to be avoided. It washes away the essential nutrients present in the soil leading to their death.
- Regular fertilization is also necessary, so that they get right amount of minerals for their proper growth. Same way, over fertilization has to be avoided which makes the plants torrid.
- Indoor plant pot needs to have small drainage hole at its bottom, which ensures that excess water is let out of it. Otherwise, too much of water in the pot can harm the roots of plants due to which plant dies.
- They also require adequate supply of fresh air. They do not sustain smoke-filled and slugged atmosphere.
- Potted plant shows suitable growth in temperatures till 65 to 75 degrees during the day and 10 degrees lower than that in night.
- If Indoor plant pot gets infected by pests, then natural or chemical pesticides can be added to get rid of the same.